Thursday, August 7, 2014

Summer Sum-up!

Well come Sunday my summer will be nearing the end. I will be moving into my first apartment and then comes to explosion of Recruitment preparation. Things are about to get very busy in my life but also very exciting. When I am looking forward to a new chapter I like to reflect on the past one. So here is a sum-up of what has happened in my summer.

My friend Parker left for Afghanistan.

I got to meet and interview some great bloggers for my "Who's That?" segment.

I cut all my hair off!

My childhood dog passed away.

I became a rep for Cristina's blog "Cristina on Campus". 

It was my 4th summer as a nanny to two beautiful girls!

I shopped my heart out!

But with the chapter of Summer 2014 coming to an end, the start of Sophomore Year begins. I have had the best summer because I dedicated it to spending time with family and friends who truly mean something in my life. I needed time to rest from the past school year. It was the best decision. Sure, I didn't do a ton of things or take lots of trips but thats okay. My summer went exactly as planned. I have so much ahead of me that I think I needed the sleep and comfort of home.
                               
Plus, how cute are my future roomies? We only have 3 more days!! AHH!! It is going to be so much fun!

How was your summer? What was the best part? Let's chat in the comments below!

Thanks for listening, bye ya'll!
Sadie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment