Monday, August 4, 2014

DIY Jewelry Hanger

I found this picture on Pinterest and I was hooked! I wanted that jewlery wall!


So I started looking into how to recreate it. I bought all my supplies from Michaels craft store and Home Depot hardware store. 


I used 4 frames total, 2 for each one with door screening in the middle. I used a stencil and metallic gold paint for the design on the big frame. The rods and all the hardware was bought at Home Depot. It was very simple but I had my dad help me just so I did it right. 

I only hung my costume jewlery. My Kendra Scott earrings and nice necklaces are in a box so they don't get messed up. I hope now that I can see all my jewlery I will wear them more often! 

What do you think? Leave comments or questions below! I would love to chat!

Thanks for listening, bye y'all! 
Sadie Lee 






No comments:

Post a Comment