Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WHO"S THAT? It's Carly from The College Prepster!


This is my Wednesday segment called "Who's That?" 
It will feature a different blogger every week. If you would like to be featured on this segment, please email me at SadieDownSouth@gmail.com! I would love to pull something together! 

It is my pleasure to introduce to you the first blogger I ever followed, Carly, from The College Prepster



1. What is your major in college? 
Marketing
2. What made you start your blog? 
I was having a hard time adjusting to college life. Blogging ended up being the perfect creative outlet for me!
3. What would you say is your statement piece of jewelry or clothing? The one item that just screams you? 
A navy blazer. One of my favorite personal mottos is, "I can have fun in a blazer."
4. How would you describe your style? 
Classic and comfortable.
5. What are your top places to shop at? 
Kate Spade for fun pieces and J. Crew for wardrobe staples.
6. What are some tips you suggest for new bloggers? 
Stay true to yourself, blog consistently, and be professional.
For outfit details click here.

Quote: "Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else." 
– Judy Garland

Getting the chance to interview Carly is like a dream! She was the very first blogger I followed when I was a sophomore in high school. She has such a great outlook on life. Plus, not to forget, her fashionable and timeless style. Even though I could not find myself living in New York, I'm glad she does because I can follow her around on her fun adventures! On her blog you will find fashion, beauty, DIY's, and advice for the everyday 20 year old. Go check out Carly and all that she has to offer! You will not be disappointed! 

Thanks for listening, bye ya'll! 
Sadie Lee 


No comments:

Post a Comment