Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hello There!

Hello There!

Well, this is it...
After thinking, planning, and contemplating about this idea - I am finally doing it!
The Sadie Down South blog is now live and I am so happy to start this new adventure. I love following other blogs and I can't wait to see where this will take me!

A little about me, I am a southern girl that was born in Mississippi and currently settled in Texas. I am lover of family, friends, Jesus, fashion, and my dog. I am currently a college student studying Psychology. I hope to continue to get my doctorate and open my own practice for children and family. I am a member of Chi Omega Sorority. For now, I am a nanny to two beautiful girls of the age 7 years and 5 months. I love life and all that it entails. I love meeting new people, traveling to new places, and buying new things. I hope we can both learn more along the way!

Thanks for listening, bye ya'll!
Sadie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment