Sunday, December 7, 2014

Change.

First off, I'm sorry I did not come back to blogging as I planned. This semester has been a lot more than I planned. So lets update on everything!! 


1. I moved into my little apartment.  





2. We had a fabulous recruitment for Chi Omega and landed 79 new beautiful members. 
3. We had big/little reveal and I gained the perfect little bit to add to our family!




4. I was a hunter and my little one was a deer for halloween!




5. I have decided to make some changes for this upcoming year.  





I owe you all a huge apology for the time I have kept to myself and not shared my semester with you. Things just kept coming up and soon I was piled in a mess of crazy. With that being said, I have made some crazy changes. I have changed my major to Business focusing on Finance with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. Not sure where this will take me but I am putting full faith in God. I am also moving but not sure where I am going yet. This semester has been a huge learning process for me. I am finally excepting that fact that God needed me in a new place and he was determined to put me there. Now, I am back! I will continue with my "Who's That?" segment and my weekday blogs. I have finals this week but I am trying to get my schedule back in order. Thank you for sticking around and prayers for this week are always welcome. I love each and everyone of you. Let's take 2015 head on and make it the best year yet! 


"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance." - Alan Watts


Let's see where this big world takes us, shall we?

With love always,
Sadie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment