Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Spotlight Weekly Link-Up Cohost: WHITE and NAVY

Hey Ya'll!



I am super excited to be cohosting this weeks link-up with the lovely Elle and Jacqueline. Today's theme is color combos and to me there is no better combo than WHITE and NAVY! I love transition pieces, moving from summer to fall is one of my favorite fashion times of the year. The air gets cooler and your clothing options open up more. This button down is the perfect piece to wear easily out and comfy enough to lounge around in. This shirt is from last season but I have link similar colors down below. Of course, y'all know how much I love my chino shorts! I think they are a must have in every color. 






Shirt (onetwothreefourfive) / Shorts (ON SALE) / Shoes / Ring

If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you stick around and we can get to know each other better! For those of you who are not-so-newbies, you know I have been in and out of the doctors office with stomach stuff. They have finally got me on the right track. YAY! With that being said, I was home some this week to enjoy some much needed time with my parents. We got to see an early showing of "The Visit" and this is a must see movie my friends, in theaters September 11th!

Be sure to check out our two host and all the linked-up blogs down below!

LINK-UP GUIDELINES:



1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin' and the guest host, Sadie of Hey Sadie Lee via Bloglovin'. (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!

Always with love, 
Sadie Lee
<!— end InLinkz script -->

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun patterned button up! Love it with shorts, too!

    XO, Jaime | RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy and white is such a classic combo, great look. My favorite combo right now is anything with olive!!! I can't seem to get enough of it.
    Thanks for hosting.
    Betsy
    Tuesday Fashion Party Link Up
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete