Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Plum Paper Planner Review!

Hey y'all!

I am super excited to share with y'all my new obsession! I love crafts and I think this new project will help feed the addiction. It is like scrapbooking for your calendar. I purchased my first Plum Paper Planner! My favorite part is how customizable it can be! I love that this planner has Morning, Afternoon, and Evening sections. I use header stickers from Etsy to change my sections to Work, Today, To Do and sometimes I add a School header. The beginning of each month has a notes page, birthday section, events section, three goal bubbles and things to remember. This will allow you keep track of everything you need for the month! I like to use the notes page each month to write down my grocery list. The back of your planner will have a password page, contacts page, holiday list, and two pockets for keepsakes! This planner LITERALLY has everything you need and you can't beat the price! As long as your new PPP is by your side, you are ready for anything!


If you want to see what I do with my weekly speaks, I will be posting photos of my designs on Instagram @HeySadieLee!





Always with love, 
Sadie Lee



4 comments:

  1. It seems like a good one!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and review! I just bought my plum paper for 2016 yesterday and I am super excited for it to come! I got the same layout as you with a notes add on! I hope you love and use yours all year long <3
    nichellexoxo.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I couldn't wait long enough so I got mine for November! I am all ready obsessed with it! I hope you love yours just as much!!

      Delete