Monday, May 30, 2016

Sea Blues

Hey Y'all!









Isn't it crazy how you feel like you need a vacation when you get home from vacation? Our Bahamian cruise went by way too fast! In Freeport, we found one of the prettiest beaches I have ever seen and it is also one of the locations of Victoria's Secret photo shoots. This linen top was perfect for a walk on the beach. It is very light and breezy. You can pair it with a sun hat and any color chino shorts you please.

This past week was filled with fun, sun, laughter, and good times. As I get older I appreciate these vacations with my family more and more. What fun trips are you taking this summer? Stay tuned for more adventures along the Carnival Breeze. And remember, love the life you live. 

Always, 
Sadie Lee

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your top!

    Rachel / www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool that you went to the same beach where Victoria's Secret does its shoots. These photos are making me crave the Caribbean sunshine! Only a few more weeks until I go on a cruise, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had bad Caribbean cravings and now they are worse since I got home!! You are going to have so much fun!

      Delete
  3. I love this look, S! And that beach looks amazing. I really love light, linen tops for summer!!

    X,
    Cristina
    cristinawashere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I'm getting some serious travel envy from seeing these beautiful pictures of the water! Love them and hope you had a great time!

    XO, Sarah | http://www.thebellainsider.com/ | http://www.instagram.com/sarah_thebella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful and I just want to turn around and go back!!

      Delete