Friday, August 7, 2015

Seeing Chicago

Hey y'all!

This past weekend we took my dad to an outdoor theater to see one of his favorite bands, Chicago. It may not be my first pick of music but, I love spending time with my family. Since it was outdoors (in the Texas heat of summer I might add) I decided to keep it very light and breezy. This exact outfit has been my go-to all summer! I originally bought this plain shirt to sleep in but, (oops!) decided to make it into another comfy shirt to pair with pattern shorts! What can I say? I strive to make wearing pj's in public a thing.




Always with love, 
Sadie Lee

2 comments:

  1. Cute + breezy concert outfit, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like a comfortable outfit that looks super cute!

      Delete