Friday, August 14, 2015

Fitness Friday: Top 10 Running Songs!

Hey y'all!

So I don't know about you but, sometimes I need a little extra encouragement to get through my runs. There are nights that I just don't want to get out there. I know I should but, I can come up with plenty of reasons excuses why I shouldn't. These songs help me get through that last half mile and push me to finish strong!


1. Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings - Okay, I know it talks about running away but doesn't the line "run baby run don't ever look back" make you want to get moving?

2. Bad Blood (remix) by Taylor Swift- If you can learn the lyrics to the rap music, it will keep you busy! I promise!

3. Outside My Window by Sarah Buxton - This song is so positive. I don't know how you wouldn't want to jump around and dance to it!

4. Standing Outside The Fire by Garth Brooks - When I saw him in live it was the best concert ever! I think this song just takes me back to that place.

5. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift - Have you seen this music video? She's dancing the the whole song!

6. Going Out Like That by Reba - Come'on? It's Reba! Do I need to say anymore?

7. Fine By Me by Andy Grammer - This hip-hop song is perfect for keeping up a nice run!

8. Sold by John Michael Montgomery - Oh man... the fast pace on this song is perfect!

9. Sweet Serendipity by Lee DeWyze - Positivity is key!

10. Crash and Burn by Thomas Rhett - This is a newer song and it has a great beat! I love it!

Always with love,
Sadie Lee

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I did a tap dance to number 8 when I was in the seventh grade! SO fast, I don't know why I didn't think of that for running :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best!! People laugh at me when I'm running and singing every word!! LOL

      Delete