Friday, August 28, 2015

Flashback Friday: HCBN Back-To-School Fashion

Hey y'all!

I have been seriously under the weather lately but, I think my stomach problems are soon to be behind me! I have spent the last few days at home curled up in my pajamas, sipping on 7Up, and waiting for the worst to pass. It seems to be on the downhill now! Thank you all for sticking with me through this. I hope to get a lot more outfit post up now that I am feeling better. Tomorrow I leave to move back into my college home and I am excited to start a new school year and a new chapter in my book. Nothing says BACK-TO-SCHOOL like fall fashion! 

I have yet to announce this but I have joined up with HerCampus.com to be apart of their Blogger Network. I'm excited for the opportunities to come and all the new bloggers I will get to meet on this journey! With that being said, I asked a few of them if they mind sharing their fall back-to-school looks with my viewers (since I haven't been able to lately) and they were more than happy to help! I got a lot of great responses but these are just a few that seem to resemble my style the most. I have linked all the post down below, so be sure to head over and check out their blogs too! 













I hope you can get a little inspiration for this new school year from these lovely ladies! Wishing y'all a wonderful first day and I can't wait to see what this year is going to bring! 

Always with love, 
Sadie Lee 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature girl!! Love this roundup and so happy to have connected with you on the HCBN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you for helping me out and cant wait to work together again soon!!

      Delete
  2. I am so honored to have been included in this little look book with all these gorgeous bloggers! Thank you!

    Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course!! Thank you for helping me with it! I absolutely love working with new bloggers!

      Delete
  3. So glad you're feeling better, S! Good luck with move-in!

    ReplyDelete